Replacement head for Scalper 40 and Scalper 48 by J.R. Fire Tools.
- True 10 ¼” ground-to-blade contact (11 ¼” overall width), compared to 9” ground-to-blade contact on standard Mcleod
- 11 ¼” tall with 5” of digging depth
- Proprietary heat treated steel formulation that holds an edge longer and resists chipping
- Attaches to all J.R. Fire Tool handles
- Curved head, that sinks into ground
- 3 sharpened sides
- Interchangeable head
- The Scalper’s wide head makes it great for moving large amounts of material with every swipe. Use the side to chop small stobs and plants
- 4 long tines with indents, that help in moving large debris pile
Replacement 40" handles (No Neck Kit) available Here.
Replacement 40" Preassembled Replacement Handles available Here.
Replacement 48" Handles (No Neck Kit) available Here.
Replacement 48" Preassembled Replacement Handles available Here.
Made in USA