Replacement head for the Chingadera 40 and Chingadera 48.
- 9 ¼” wide cupped head with square back that prevents debris loss
- 8 ½” tall, with 7” of digging depth
- Proprietary heat treated steel formulation that holds an edge longer and resists chipping
Attaches to all J.R. Fire Tool handles
- Curved head, that sinks into ground
- 3 sharpened sides
- Interchangeable head
- Blade-to-ground surface is flat for maximum contact
- Excellent for all grubbing and moving large amounts of debris
- Cuts through blackberries, brush, stobs, plants and green grass
- Creates deeper trenches to stop rolling embers
Replacement 40" handles (No Neck Kit) available Here.
Replacement 40" Preassembled Replacement Handles available Here.
Replacement 48" Handles (No Neck Kit) available Here.
Replacement 48" Preassembled Replacement Handles available Here.
Made in USA