Pulaski Tool, 36 inch Handle, Council Tools
The Pulaski tool for sale here is a necessity for wildland firefighters. This wildfire axe is equipped with a hand-sharpened, single bit edge and mattock blade. When purchasing a Pulaski axe, you want to know that it is durable and reliable.
- The body of this firefighting equipment has been body coated with red enamel and clear lacquer to prevent rust.
- A single bit axe blade on one side and a mattock blade for digging on the other.
- ANSI Standards ask for hardness of Rc 45-60 and Council Tool standards calls for tempered bit hardness of Rc 48-55
- Axe head is hydraulically seated onto the handle and secured with a serrated aluminum edge.
- Eye section is dried to below 10% moisture to prevent shrinkage or loosening
Replacement wood handles available Here.
Due to oversize or custom packaging and weight, this product requires additional shipping fees based on quantity at checkout.
Due to a nationwide raw material shortage, the availability of Wildland tools and handles has been severely impacted and long delays are anticipated. If you are ordering out of stock tools or handles, please consider placing these on a separate order from other items to avoid the delay of non-tool items. Tool orders will be processed and filled in the order in which they are received as our stock replenishes.