Pulaski Tool, 36 inch Handle, Council Tools
The Pulaski tool for sale here is a necessity for wildland firefighters. This wildfire axe is equipped with a hand-sharpened, single bit edge and mattock blade. When purchasing a Pulaski axe, you want to know that it is durable and reliable.
- The body of this firefighting equipment has been body coated with red enamel and clear lacquer to prevent rust.
- A single bit axe blade on one side and a mattock blade for digging on the other.
- ANSI Standards ask for hardness of Rc 45-60 and Council Tool standards calls for tempered bit hardness of Rc 48-55
- Axe head is hydraulically seated onto the handle and secured with a serrated aluminum edge.
- Eye section is dried to below 10% moisture to prevent shrinkage or loosening
Replacement wood handles available Here.
Due to oversize or custom packaging and weight, this product requires additional shipping fees based on quantity at checkout.