Lookout EMS/CSA Side Zip-(8" Upper) Station Boot, Danner
Lookout EMS/CSA Side Zip-(8" Upper) Station Boot, Danner - 8 D Pre-order Now and Receive Real-Time Shipping Updates
To build the Lookout, we combined Danner’s legendary durability and support, with the unmatched comfort found in the all-new Danner Comfort System (DCS). This new duty offering delivers best-in-class durability, support, and cushioning right out of the box. It features a waterproof, polishable, full-grain leather and ripstop ballistic nylon upper that stands up to the job, and an all-new waterproof Danner Dry liner that pulls moisture away from the foot for all-season comfort. The cushioned comfort comes from a patent-pending, dual-density footbed, combining underfoot venting for maximum airflow and an Airthotic heel clip for support. A wider toe box allows for a more responsive fit, while the rugged outsole delivers outstanding traction and maneuverability.
- Made from a smooth, full-grain leather, this strong and durable upper is completely polishable.
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Get in and out of your boots faster with this semi-locking side zipper. It locks itself closed when its zipped up, yet easily releases when you pull the zipper down.
- Our composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- With a molded thermoplastic polyurethane cup for added arch support and a super cushioning heel for increased shock absorption, this footbed provides exceptional comfort. Air vents provide increased breathability and a mesh top cover allows quick drying.
- Slip-resistant with a dynamic lug pattern for superior traction and maneuverability.
- Combining the benefits of a lightweight cup sole with a patent-pending, dual density footbed, this construction method focuses on everyday comfort.
WALK-IN BOOT FITTING INFORMATION:
The Supply Cache takes boot fitting seriously and want you to be satisfied with the boots you purchase. As a result, we ask you arrive at least 1 hour prior to closing to ensure we have enough time to dedicate to your needs. We also suggest you bring any insoles or orthotics you will be using with your new boots to ensure a proper fit. The thickness of socks can also make a big difference in how a boot fits and we suggest you bring those along as well.