Born out of the mountaineering design, the Kenetrek Wildland Fire Boots were created for a singular purpose: To keep Wildland Firefighters on their feet through brutal conditions, without having to worry about boot failure while providing Kenetrek’s renowned durability and all day comfort. Meets all NFPA 1977 Standard Requirements on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting 2016 edition.
Features & Specs:
- Fire Resistant Full Grain 10" Leather Uppers - 2.8 mm one-piece vamp construction and seamless tongue increases durability and precision molds to each foot.
- Lightweight Mountaineering Design with true lace-to-toe construction provides maximum support, durability and all-day comfort.
- Hot Zone Kevlar Stitching and Laces ensure fireproof performance.
- Extra padded Soft Collars and flex notch design results in bolstered support and lasting comfort.
- Full-length 7mm tapered nylon midsoles keep you upright, anywhere.
- High density moldable foam and supportive footbeds stabilize your arch and heel.
- High traction and deep lugged K-73 Fire outsoles are fire resistant and have increased toe and heel taper for easy walking on any terrain.
- Meets NFPA 1977 Standard Requirements - Independent Laboratory tested for compliance with NFPA 1977, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting 2016 Edition.
- Made in Italy
- Color Black
Also available in Brown
MFG Part #KE-420-WF