Poly-Cord™ ring-spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
• Fabric construction features a very fine twill weave for improved abrasion and snagging resistance in wild land fire fighting situations.
• High visibility yellow Ultra-Shield™ polymeric coating seals each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
• The Dura-Thane™ polyurethane inner lining is extremely strong and durable, while maintaining a lightweight and compact profile.
• Immune to the effects of mildew and rot, requiring less maintenance after use.
• Meets all requirements of the U.S. Forest Service Standard 5100- 187 for Type II construction.
• Both the hose and couplings are made in the USA
MPN NAFH-187 II