• Poly-Cord™ ring-spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
• Fabric construction features a very fine twill weave for improved abrasion and snagging resistance in wildland fire fighting situations.
• High visibility yellow Ultra-Shield™ polymeric coating seals each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
• The Dura-Thane™ polyurethane inner lining is extremely strong and durable, while maintaining a lightweight and compact profile.
• Immune to the effects of mildew and rot, requiring less maintenance after use.
• Designed to withstand the rigors of the Outback, as well as other wildland fire fighting situations.
• Both the hose and couplings are made in the USA, performance shall meet and exceed NFPA 1961 standards.