When you are on your feet and hard at work all day, a good pair of boots is a necessity. White's Explorer (Formerly the Hathorn Explorer) Lace-to-Toe Logger is a hard working boot at a fantastic value.
- Meets or exceeds requirements of NFPA 1977-2011 31DR
- 5.5 - 6.5 oz., 10" leather uppers
- 9 Iron leather insole for added strength
- Goodyear all leather welt construction
- Leather shank for proven durability
- 9 Iron Vibram® rubber midsole for light weight
- Leather heel base for light weight
- Black, smooth leather only
- Resoleable for extended use (fees apply) (NOT rebuildable)
- Manufacturer: White's Boots
Women's Explorer can be found Here.
Replacement Nylon Laces Here
WALK-IN BOOT FITTING INFORMATION:
The Supply Cache takes boot fitting seriously and want you to be satisfied with the boots you purchase. As a result, we ask you arrive at least 1 hour prior to closing to ensure we have enough time to dedicate to your needs. We also suggest you bring any insoles or orthotics you will be using with your new boots to ensure a proper fit. The thickness of socks can also make a big difference in how a boot fits and we suggest you bring those along as well.
Made in USA