This incredibly functional and versatile medical pack is a must-have for wildland firefighters while they’re on the job.
- The Firefly medical pack includes a drop-front opening which allows for full and easy access to your supplies.
- Quickly unzip and drop the medic bag to only carry the necessities or attach a different wildland firefighter gear bag (sold separately).
- The new design offers ergonomic support harness and MOLLE system compatibility on the hip belt which conforms to the 1” MOLLE webbing standard.
When fighting wildland fires, you always want to be prepared for any situation. This Gen 2 Firefly medic pack from True North gives you the ability to carry all of your medical essentials and has been designed for versatility and comfort.
- UL certified to current NFPA 1977 standards.
- New Hip Belt and Harness
- Waist Belt Upgraded to true MOLLE System
- Compatible with all MOLLE Accessories and Fire Shelter
- SCS™ Patented Shoulder Strap Design
- Drop Front Opening
- Removable Color-Coded Organizer Pouches Velcro® In/Out
- Two Separate Pockets for Personal Gear
- Color Coded Organizer Pockets
- Zippered Clear Vinyl Pockets for Small Meds and Bandages
- 100 oz (3L) Hydration Pocket (Reservoir Not Included)
- Capacity: 2500 cu in
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, Nylon Webbing, #10 & #8 YKK® Zipper, 3M™ Reflective Tape, Nylon Hardware
- Dimensions: 15.5” x 10” x 6.5”
- Weight: 6 LBS