This pack is a small-sized wildland fire pack with a true MOLLE and Alice clips attachment system.
- New hip belt and harness offer superior ergonomic comfort
- Waist belt upgraded to true MOLLE system
- Compatible with all MOLLE accessories and fire shelter
- 100oz (3L) hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
The Fireball™ offers everything the Spitfire™ has, just in a little bit smaller, teardrop-shaped package. Everything quickly attaches with the new hybrid attachment system, which allows for true MOLLE attachment while also being backward compatible with the ALICE system. Now offers superior ergonomic support harness for comfort and true MOLLE system compatibility on the hip belt that conforms to the 1" MOLLE webbing standard.
- Removable New Generation Fire Shelter case (attach to pack or belt)
- Side pockets each hold one 1L bottle
- 12 fusee carrying capacity
- SAR case D-Ring available when Fire Shelter not needed
- No swing fire shelter case, flaps covering all zippers
- 3/4" dual density foam padding in hip belt & harness
- Technology: SCS™ - Super Compression Suspension
- Capacity: 1200 cu in.
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, nylon webbing, #10 & #8 YKK® zipper, 3M™ reflective tape, nylon hardware
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 11" x 5"
- Weight: 2.75 lbs
- UL certified to current NFPA 1977 standards.