Fire Rake Tool, Wood Handle, Council Tools
The Council Forest Fire Rake, also referred to as “Tool, Rake and Cutting” was produced in accordance with USDA Forest Service Specification 5100-284C. Durable forestry tool for chopping, raking, moving underbrush, vines, etc. Originally developed by Council Tool Company in the 1920’s working with forestry personnel. Designed for construction of fire lines during controlled burns and wildfires. Shipped knocked down, specify size.
- Triangular shaped tool steel cutting teeth (4), specially sharpened and hardened
- Securely riveted to a tough angle iron structural member
- Red enamel coating on body, teeth are natural steel finish coated to deter rust.
- Tamp down style handle socket, can break down easily for storage and handling
- American Ashe handle, this material produces long, straight grain and provides strength, flexibility, and memory
Replacement handles available Here.
Due to oversize or custom packaging and weight, this product requires additional shipping fees based on quantity at checkout.
Made in USA
MPN LW12-52 FSS