Designed for fast deployment of progressive hoselays. Hose lays are hard work, no matter what the fuel type or region. The Double Dragon Progressive Hose Pack is designed to carry a range of hoselay styles, be it a Smokey or Travis, a Lake George, an internally packed variation on a Gasner or Jarbo, or simple rolls. Fits up to 400' of 1.5" hose into this shell. Built-in bolsters provide airflow and stability.
- Low-profile shoulder pads are designed to lay securely over line gear and can flip for top or bottom pay out. Bolsters on the body panel provide stability when worn over yokes and hydration reservoirs.
- Horseshoe mouth controls hose payout and eliminates hang-ups
- Streamlined design maximizes storage space in engine compartments, utility boxes, etc.
- Structured bag facilitates re-packing in the field and protects user from fittings and other hardware
- Bolsters on the body panel provide stability when worn over yokes and hydration reservoirs
- Low-profile shoulder pads are designed to lay securely over line gear
- Harnessing can flip for top or bottom payout
- Haul loops on top and bottom
- Pinstripe 3M™ reflective
- Internal divider/sleeve separates lateral and hardware from accordion trunk to reduce friction and hang-ups during deployment
- Built of double-layer, custom spec’d 1000D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- External seam finished with 6,6 Nylon web for extra durability
- Weight 3.58 lb
- Volume 1220 cu-ins
- Dimensions 17"x18"x7.5"