The Ridgeline is a classically styled leather mountaineering boot designed with forest management and post-fire cleanup work in mind. The super-durable roughout leather upper and Vibram® Fire & Ice sole make it worthy for burly treks with heavy packs over rugged terrain in extreme conditions.
• Heat resistant sole with a rubber compound that is resistant to 482°f and a glue that is resistant to 215°f.
• Heat resistant heel and toe counters for better protection in wildland firefighting conditions.
• Minimum 8 inch height meets federal standards for wildland firefighting.
• Laces and exterior threads are fire resistant, made from Nomex®.
• Interior air-mesh liner is highly breathable for long days in the field.
• Not intended for front-line wildfire work
WALK-IN BOOT FITTING INFORMATION:
The Supply Cache takes boot fitting seriously and want you to be satisfied with the boots you purchase. As a result, we ask you arrive at least 1 hour prior to closing to ensure we have enough time to dedicate to your needs. We also suggest you bring any insoles or orthotics you will be using with your new boots to ensure a proper fit. The thickness of socks can also make a big difference in how a boot fits and we suggest you bring those along as well.