The Fire Hybrid is all new but maintains the elements of a hand-made boot you already know and love. Bridge the gap between classic logger and a modern mountaineering boot.
- All leather legend construction (Hand Lasted, Hand Bottomed)
- Mckay lockstitch construction (Clampdown)
- 7 ounce oiled full gain leather 8 inch upper
- Built on 610 last (lower arch than the flagship 400V)
- Ortholite Footbed
- White’s own Vibram fire and ice white dot sole
- UL certified to meet or exceeds current NFPA 1977 standards
- Fully rebuildable and resoleable
Available in Brown Here.
WALK-IN BOOT FITTING INFORMATION:
The Supply Cache takes boot fitting seriously and want you to be satisfied with the boots you purchase. As a result, we ask you arrive at least 1 hour prior to closing to ensure we have enough time to dedicate to your needs. We also suggest you bring any insoles or orthotics you will be using with your new boots to ensure a proper fit. The thickness of socks can also make a big difference in how a boot fits and we suggest you bring those along as well.
Made in USA