Sale price effective November 20-28.
Already Big Agnes' best-selling, full-featured, ultralight backpacking tent, the Copper Spur HV UL2 2 person tent just got better. Redesigned with new features inside and out, using proprietary materials that are lighter, stronger, and equipped with hardware that makes set-up even easier. The high volume design provides ample living space in this freestanding structure. Traditional, media, and 3D bin pockets help to organize your gear without cramping your sleep space or capacity to sit up inside. Awning-style vestibules can be customized to expand living space, great for both drizzle and sun protection. Your ultimate UL home away from home.
- Tent corner construction with TipLok Tent Buckle™ design streamlines and combines 3 functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop
- TipLok buckles have a keyed hole to securely lock pole tip in place during setup; hinged design stabilizes structure by equalizing forces between tent body, rainfly and stake
- Lightweight double ripstop nylon; mixed-denier fabric offers extra tear-strength and puncture-resistance without adding weight
- 2 doors and 2 vestibules with double zippers provide multiple access options, letting you minimize wind-driven rain or snow getting into the tent
- Dual low-vent vestibule door coupled with high-fly vent maximize options for both active and passive airflow, reducing condensation in all weather conditions
- Dual-zipper doors with easy-grip zipper pulls are smooth-closing and allow for easy entry and exit; use only one zipper for quick, reach-through access
- Quick Stash door-keeper on tent body door makes stowing an unzipped door quick and easy
- Hook-and-loop closure tabs connect fly to pole structure, providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Precut guylines and tensioners are attached to fly; reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners make them easy to see at night
- Pre-bent span pole coupled with the high-volume angle hub increases strength and stability, helps shed rain and snow, and creates optimal livable space
- All seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (free of PVCs and VOCs); vestibule zippers protected with storm flap
- Multiple interior loops make it easy to attach gear lofts, accessories and mtnGLO® tent and camp lights (not included)
- Includes 8 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes and 4 awning guylines
- Packed Trail Weight 3 lbs. 2 oz.
- Packed Size 19.5 x 6"
- Floor Area 29 Square Feet
- Peak Height 40"