This item drop ships direct from the manufacturer and are made upon request. Please allow adequate time for manufacturing and shipment arrival.
HPR® is a formulated fabric made specifically for Fol-Da-Tank® Company with proprietary rights. Fol-Da-Tank® has tested the New HPR® fabric in the cold climates of Alaska to the extreme hot desert of the Middle East for over 5 years. HPR® (High Performance Rubber) has been designed with UV, heat and puncture resistance, along with abrasion and cold cracking (-60° F) qualities. Fol-Da-Tank® Company guarantees this fabric with a "LIFETIME WARRANTY" on the hot air or R.F. (Dielectric Radio Frequency) heat sealed seams! The HPR® formulation allows Fol-Da-Tank® to offer the best fabric on the market today. Red only. Specify size 2100 gal or 3000 gal. Ground cover sold separately.
- Aluminum frames: 1" square tube, 1/8" wall structural aluminum with snag free finish - Aluminum square tube is 26% lighter than steel
- 1" square tube with radius corners
- 1" schedule 40 aluminum round tube frame
- Die cut aluminum sheet plate hinges
- 1" aluminum with radius sides
- 2100 gal open: 11'3" x 11'3" x 29"
- 2100 gal closed: 11'3" x 8" x 29"
- 3000 gal open: 13'3" x 13'3" x 29"
- 3000 gal closed: 13'3" x 8" x 29"
- Approximate weight: 125 lbs / 135 lbs
Please choose size carefully, this item will be custom built for you when you place your order. The manufacturer of this item only accepts exchanges along with a restocking fee.
THIS PRODUCT WILL INCUR ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES DUE TO WEIGHT/SIZE