See wider and better with the FoxFury Command LoPro White LED Helmet Light. This rugged, 65 lumen, firefighter helmet light features an ultra-slim design that clears the external face shield of modern and traditional style fire helmets. As such, it is best suited for close up tasks along with general area illumination.
Wide beam angle provides panoramic lighting and immediate situation assessment so you can see more and respond faster. This headlamp also features a highly visible rear flashing (red) LED in the battery pack.
This ultra-slim design clears 99% of American-style fire helmets with external face shields and fits most American-style fire helmets that use goggles, Bourke eyeshields, etc. The Command LoPro also fits most hard hats. NOTE: Not compatible with European (Gallet) style helmets.
Command headlamps are professional grade lighting instruments and are meant to thrive in challenging environments. As such, these all-weather, waterproof headlamps are engineered to survive the heat, the cold and submersion underwater. Silicone strap (included) helps grip to helmets. This light is fire resistant and meets requirements of NFPA. It fits most traditional and modern style firefighter helmets. In addition, this rugged headlamp is designed to survive bumps, drops and other impacts.
The FoxFury Command LoPro White LED Helmet Light is powered by AA batteries, making this a great light for members of the fire department / brigade that respond anytime, anywhere to emergencies in their community.
• Lumens: 65 Max Lumens (16 Low, 45 Medium, 65 High)
• Battery Life: Up to 28 Hours (28 Low, 10 Medium, 7 High)
• Power Source: (4) AA batteries - not included
• Modes: 3 (Low, Medium, High)
• Weight with Elastic Strap: .4oz (238g)
• Weight with Silicone Strap: 9.8oz (278g)
• Dimensions: 5.3” x 0.7” 1.0” (135 x 18 x 25mm)
• Certifications: CE-EMC
• Ingress Protection: IPX7
• Fire Resistant Meets Requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013)
• Waterproof: 9.8 ft (3 m)
• Impact Resistant: 9.8 ft (3 m)
• LED Color: White
• Operating Temperature: 14° (-10° C) to 300° F (149° C)
• Materials: Nylon 66 housing with polycarbonate lens, Silicone cable
• Beam Distance: 92 ft (28 m)
• Beam Angle: 38 degree
• Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Year
11 In stock