Designed by experienced firefighters and tested and validated by interagency hotshot crews, the ColdTrailer is the only alternative to conventional bare-handed cold trailing. The firefighter simply inserts the probe into suspect locations or sweeps the probe tip through an ash bed to find the hotspots. The ColdTrailer immediately alerts the user with a combination of visual, audible, and vibration alarms. Each ColdTrailer is backed with an unconditional 3 year warranty. If your ColdTrailer fails for any reason, please return it to CTS and we will repair or replace it free of charge, including shipping. Please contact CTS to make arrangements for a return prior shipping item back to factory.
ColdTrailer MK. II Heat Probe, Cold Trailing Solutions
ColdTrailer MK. II Heat Probe, Cold Trailing Solutions Pre-order Now and Receive Real-Time Shipping Updates
- Light weight collapsible pole fits comfortably in your fire pack
- Patented fast acting and highly sensitive probe with machined aluminum mount
- Micro USB charging port
- Pole sections lock together with a durable Kevlar cord
- Rechargeable lithium battery lasts entire fire season
- Long handle for better leverage when sweeping for heats
- Weight: 13.5 oz.
- Length extended: 4’10”
- Dimensions folded: L 11” x W 2.5 x H 2.5”