The White's Centennial Wildfire boot features a double sole construction with a reinforced midsole, reinforced toe, outsoles that are attached with both glue and stitching, and an all-leather arch, shank and insole set. The modest arch height offers both stability and proper weight distribution while the removable footbed over the full leather insole provides all-day comfort. An all-leather heel counter means less rollover and this boot's all-leather construction (no steel shank) won't rust, bend, break or conduct heat.
• Brown, full rough-out, premium, full-grain leather (6 - 7 oz upper)
• 10" height
• Vibram Lug outsole with a lower, wider and more stable heel
• Sold brass hardware
• Heat-resistant Technora thread stitching
• Completely rebuildable and resoleable for years of extended life and value (charges will apply)
• UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 standard on protective clothing and equipment for wildland fire fighting.
• Made in USA
• MEN'S SIZING ONLY: Whole & Half sizes 7-13, D or E Width
WALK-IN BOOT FITTING INFORMATION:
TSC takes boot fittings seriously and we want to be certain that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. As a result, we cannot accommodate walk-in boot fittings after boot fitting hours (see below). For your convenience and to assure there will be a qualified boot fitter available on-site when you arrive, we recommend you call ahead to schedule an appointment.