Smokechaser C210NWV Wildfire Boot-Brown (10" Upper), White's
Smokechaser C210NWV Wildfire Boot-Brown (10" Upper), White's - Size 7 D Pre-order Now and Receive Real-Time Shipping Updates
The White's Smokechaser C210NW Wildfire boot features a double sole construction with a reinforced midsole, reinforced toe, outsoles that are attached with both glue and stitching, and an all-leather arch, shank and insole set. The modest arch height offers both stability and proper weight distribution while the removable footbed over the full leather insole provides all-day comfort. An all-leather heel counter means less rollover and this boot's all-leather construction (no steel shank) won't rust, bend, break or conduct heat.
- Brown, full rough-out, premium, full-grain leather (6 - 7 oz upper)
- 10" height
- Vibram Lug outsole with a lower, wider and more stable heel
- Sold brass hardware
- Heat-resistant Technora thread stitching
- Completely rebuildable and resoleable for years of extended life and value (charges will apply)
- UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 standard on protective clothing and equipment for wildland fire fighting.
- MEN'S SIZING ONLY: Whole & Half sizes 7-13, D or E Width
Also available in premium black, smooth-out leather Here.
Replacement Nylon Laces Here
WALK-IN BOOT FITTING INFORMATION:
The Supply Cache takes boot fitting seriously and want you to be satisfied with the boots you purchase. As a result, we ask you arrive at least 1 hour prior to closing to ensure we have enough time to dedicate to your needs. We also suggest you bring any insoles or orthotics you will be using with your new boots to ensure a proper fit. The thickness of socks can also make a big difference in how a boot fits and we suggest you bring those along as well.
Made in USA