The White’s Centennial NW Wildfire boot is designed to be incredibly durable to withstand the elements of wildland firefighting.
- These wildfire boots feature a double-sole construction with a reinforced midsole, reinforced toe, outsoles attached with glue and stitching, as well as an all-leather arch, shank, and insole set.
- In order to provide stability and proper weight distribution, these fire boots have a modest arch height.
- The all-leather heel counter means less rollover and the all-leather construction won’t rust, bend, break, or conduct heat.
Boots are one of the most important parts of a wildland firefighter’s gear, so you want to be sure that you get the most durable and comfortable fire boots available. These White’s Centennial NW Wildfire boots have been specifically designed for wildland firefighters. Specify your size and add to your cart now!
- Brown, Full Rough-Out, Premium, Full-Grain Leather (6 - 7 oz Upper)
- 10” Height
- Vibram Lug Outsole with a Lower, Wider and More Stable Heel
- Solid Brass Hardware
- Heat-Resistant Technora Thread Stitching
- Completely Rebuildable and Resoleable for Years of Extended Life and Value (Charges Will Apply)
- UL® Certified to Meet or Exceed NFPA 1977 - 2011 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Firefighting
- Made in the USA
- MEN’S SIZING ONLY
- Whole & Half Sizes 7 - 13, D or E Width
WALK-IN BOOT FITTING INFORMATION:
TSC takes boot fittings seriously and we want to be certain that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. For your convenience and to assure there will be a qualified boot fitter available on-site when you arrive, we recommend you call ahead to schedule an appointment.