When fighting wildland fires, you need to be able to comfortably transport all of your gear and equipment and that’s precisely what this fire pack is for.
- The Frontline Bushwhacker™ Fire Pack has been completely redesigned to fulfill the needs of wildland firefighters.
- Air-Pocket™ back panel design guarantees maximum air flow to minimize heat stress.
- Equipped with an H-style harness provides rock-solid load control and stability making it the ideal piece of wildland firefighting gear.
- This fire pack has six mesh organizer pockets so that you can quickly find what you need.
The Frontline Bushwhacker Fire Pack has been rethought and designed to allow wildland firefighters to carry all of their necessary gear comfortably. Incredibly durable and with multiple pockets and room for your firefighting gear, this pack out hikes them all. Add to your cart now and continue shopping our store.
- Six Internal Mesh Organizer Pockets
- 100 oz 3L Hydration Pocket (Reservoir Not Included)
- Removable New Generation Fire Shelter Kit for Standard & Large Shelter
- Side Pockets Can Hold Two 1L Bottles
- Covered 12 Fusee Carrying Capacity
- Capacity: 1400 cu in
- Dimensions: 14” x 13” x 7”
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, Nylon Webbing, #10 & #8 YKK® Zipper, 3M™
- Reflective Tape, Nylon Hardware
- Weight: 4 lbs
- UL Certified to current NFPA 1977 standards