The Frontline Bushwhacker Fire Pack has been rethought and designed to allow wildland firefighters to carry all of their necessary gear comfortably. Incredibly durable and with multiple pockets and room for your firefighting gear, this pack out hikes them all.
- Air-Pocket™ back panel design guarantees maximum air flow to minimize heat stress
- Equipped with an H-style harness provides rock-solid load control and stability
- Six mesh organizer pockets
- Six internal mesh organizer pockets
- 100 oz 3L hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
- Removable New Generation Fire Shelter Kit for standard & large shelter
- Side pockets can hold two 1L bottles
- Covered 12 fusee carrying capacity
- Capacity: 1400 cu in.
- Dimensions: 14” x 13” x 7”
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, nylon webbing, #10 & #8 YKK® zipper, 3M™
- Reflective tape, nylon hardware
- Weight: 4 lbs
- UL Certified to current NFPA 1977 standards