The Airpower XR-1 Pro is the upgraded boot to the original version of this extremely popular dual compliant boot and it is now triple NFPA certified!
Developed with first responders in mind, these Wildland, EMS, and USAR boots can take you to the front line and back with the comfort you need when logging long hours on your feet. A multi-purpose leather boot that is NFPA certified, you have the convenience of three boots in one. Wear it in the station, on EMS calls, to wildland fires, and Urban Search and Rescue deployments.
Anatomically constructed and built with a lightweight composite toe, HAIX® Airpower XR1 Pro boots give your feet plenty of room to move around while protecting them from toe impact and compression because there is nothing worse than a protective toe that pinches or restricts your movement. The added profiled rubber toe bumper keeps the toe area protected from cuts, scrapes and abrasions that could damage the leather.
- Engineered in Germany
- Tri-Certified NFPA 1999-2018 for EMS, NFPA 1977-2016 for Wildland, and NFPA 1951-2020 USAR
- Secura Liner® – will never wrinkle up or pull out over time
- CROSSTECH® inner liner, waterproof, breathable, bacteria, chemical, and bloodborne pathogen resistant
- HAIX® Sun Reflect leather keeps feet cooler in direct sunlight
- HAIX® Arch Support System supports your foot in its natural, ideal position
- HAIX® Climate System for temperature balance
- HAIX® Lacing System offers the entry and exit of a zipper boot with the personal fit of a lace up boot
- Carbon protective toe cap and exterior rubber toe cap
- Puncture protection sole
- Oil Resistant Boots
- Heat resistant rubber sole
- ASTM certified for electrical hazard resistance (EH Rated)