Get the boot that other companies imitate but can never recreate, the White’s 400V Smokejumper Boot is the best on the market.
- This boot has spread from wildland firefighters to hunters, truckers, construction workers, and more.
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of NFPA 1977-2011 31DR, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Firefighting.
- These wildland fire boots are completely rebuildable and resoleable for years of extended life and value (charges will apply).
- Made with black, smooth, premium full-grain, oil-tanned, and water-resistant leather.
Hand-sewn and stitch-down construction make these boots durable, flexible, and incredibly comfortable. These wildland fire boots have been imitated by countless boot manufacturers but remain the best on the market.
- 10 Inch Uppers
- Four Rows of Lock Stitching for Rock-Solid Durability
- Lace-in Tongue Guard and Leather Laces Included
- Vibram® fire and ice white dot sole
- Fire resistant Technora® thread
- Made in the USA
- Extra Pair of Synthetic Laces and 1 oz Obenauf’s Heavy Duty Boot Paste
- MPN: 400V
WALK-IN BOOT FITTING INFORMATION:
TSC takes boot fittings seriously and we want to be certain that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. As a result, we cannot accommodate walk-in boot fittings after boot fitting hours (see below). For your convenience and to assure there will be a qualified boot fitter available on-site when you arrive, we recommend you call ahead to schedule an appointment.
Want to do some work ahead of time? Here's White's Measurement Sheet to fill out before you come.