Get the boot that other companies imitate but can never recreate, the White’s 400V Smokejumper Boot is the best on the market.
- This boot has spread from wildland firefighters to hunters, truckers, construction workers, and more.
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of NFPA 1977-2011 31DR, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Firefighting.
- These wildland fire boots are completely rebuildable and resoleable for years of extended life and value (charges will apply).
- Made with black, smooth, premium full-grain, oil-tanned, and water-resistant leather.
Hand-sewn and stitch-down construction make these boots durable, flexible, and incredibly comfortable. These wildland fire boots have been imitated by countless boot manufacturers but remain the best on the market.
- 10 Inch Uppers
- Four Rows of Lock Stitching for Rock-Solid Durability
- Lace-in Tongue Guard and Leather Laces Included
- Made in the USA
- Extra Pair of Synthetic Laces and 1 oz Obenauf’s Heavy Duty Boot Paste
- MPN: 400V
WALK-IN BOOT FITTING INFORMATION:
TSC takes boot fittings seriously and we want to be certain that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. As a result, we cannot accommodate walk-in boot fittings after boot fitting hours (see below). For your convenience and to assure there will be a qualified boot fitter available on-site when you arrive, we recommend you call ahead to schedule an appointment.