3.75 Pulaski Axe Tool (FSS), 36 inch Handle, Council Tools
3.75# Pulaski axe with 36″ hickory handle. A traditional style bit axe blade on one end and a mattock blade for digging or grubbing on the other end. Used in a variety of settings including forestry and general landscaping.
- Hand sharpened, single bit edge and mattock blade
- Forged steel head.
- ANSI Standards call for bit hardness of Rc 45-60, at least ½ inch back from the cutting edge.
- Body coated with black enamel and the cutting edges in clear lacquer to deter rust
- 36″ Top grade double bit American hickory handle. Eye section is dried to below 10% moisture content to minimize shrinkage and help prevent loosening.
- Axe head is hydraulically seated onto handle and secured with a serrated PVC wedge
- The interior detail of the eye is tapered and allows for a strong mechanical bond
Note: Sheath sold separately
Due to oversize or custom packaging and weight, this product requires additional shipping fees based on quantity at checkout.
Made in USA