3.75# Pulaski axe with 36″ hickory handle. A traditional style bit axe blade on one end and a mattock blade for digging or grubbing on the other end. Used in a variety of settings including forestry and general landscaping.
Note: Sheath sold separately.
- Hand sharpened, single bit edge and mattock blade.
- Forged steel head.
- ANSI Standards call for bit hardness of Rc 45-60, at least ½ inch back from the cutting edge.
- Body coated with black enamel and the cutting edges in clear lacquer to deter rust.
- 36″ Top grade double bit American hickory handle. Eye section is dried to below 10% moisture content to minimize shrinkage and help prevent loosening.
- Axe head is hydraulically seated onto handle and secured with a serrated PVC wedge.
- The interior detail of the eye is tapered and allows for a strong mechanical bond.
Due to oversize or custom packaging and weight, this product requires additional shipping fees based on quantity at checkout.
Due to a nationwide raw material shortage, the availability of Wildland tools and handles has been severely impacted and long delays are anticipated. If you are ordering out of stock tools or handles, please consider placing these on a separate order from other items to avoid the delay of non-tool items. Tool orders will be processed and filled in the order in which they are received as our stock replenishes.
Made in USA