Due to the popularity of sale items, colors may temporarily sell out. We will be replenishing our inventory during this sale. You may place your order and we will ship as soon as our stock replenishes throughout the month of March! Sale ends March 31st, 2021.
FH911 Bullard Wildfire helmets are specifically engineered to meet the special needs of wildland/forestry firefighters. Manufactured from heat-resistant thermoplastic for superior impact and penetration protection, Wildfire helmets meet and exceed the performance specifications of NFPA 1977-2005. These helmets also exceed all major state fire codes for wildland firefighting.
• Easy to adjust Flex-Gear® ratchet sizing suspension
• Thermoplastic shell
• Available in cap style or full brim hat style
• Reflective lime-yellow stripes
• Three goggle clips
• Adjustable chinstrap
• Comfortable 6-point suspension
• Leather ratchet cover (on ratchet models)
• Absorbent cotton brow pad
• Velcro attachments inside shell
• Meets NFPA 1977-2005 specifications
Shipping only available in the USA.