400V The Original Smokejumper Boot, (10" Upper), White's
400V The Original Smokejumper Boot, (10" Upper), White's - Size 8 D Pre-order Now and Receive Real-Time Shipping Updates
Hand-sewn and stitch-down construction make these boots durable, flexible, and incredibly comfortable. These wildland fire boots have been imitated by countless boot manufacturers but remain the best on the market.
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of NFPA 1977-2011 31DR, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Firefighting
- These wildland fire boots are completely rebuildable and resoleable for years of extended life and value (charges will apply)
- Made with black, smooth, premium full-grain, oil-tanned, and water-resistant leather
- 10 Inch Uppers
- Four Rows of Lock Stitching for Rock-Solid Durability
- Lace-in Tongue Guard and Leather Laces Included
- Vibram® fire and ice white dot sole
- Fire resistant Technora® thread
- Extra Pair of Synthetic Laces
Replacement Leather Laces Here
Replacement Nylon Laces Here
WALK-IN BOOT FITTING INFORMATION:
The Supply Cache takes boot fitting seriously and want you to be satisfied with the boots you purchase. As a result, we ask you arrive at least 1 hour prior to closing to ensure we have enough time to dedicate to your needs. We also suggest you bring any insoles or orthotics you will be using with your new boots to ensure a proper fit. The thickness of socks can also make a big difference in how a boot fits and we suggest you bring those along as well.
Want to do some work ahead of time? Here's White's Measurement Sheet to fill out before you come.
Made in USA