The CrewBoss™ Stationwear Pants provide wildland firefighters with comfort while at the fire station and protection on the fireline. These stationwear pants are specifically designed to provide wildland firefighters with the protection they need on the fireline as well as comfort.
- Roomy cut to ensure a full range of movement and comfort.
- Stress points are bar tacked at 10 locations to provide maximum durability
- 6.8 oz navy twill Nomex IIIA
- UL certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Firefighting and NFPA 1975 Stationwear Standards
- Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2
- Elastic back band for ultimate comfort
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2” web belts
- Two large rear pockets
- Over sized, deep, front slash pockets
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut
- Original crotch reinforcement panel
- Unidirectional bellow thigh pockets with full flap closures
- Brass self locking zippered fly with snap closure
- ISO 9001 registered and certified by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.®
Choose waist AND inseam sizes when ordering