Incredibly versatile and comfortable to carry, this Firefly pack is perfect for wildland firefighters to carry around their tools and essentials.
- This firefighting gear bag offers a superior ergonomic support harness for comfort.
- Quickly and easily drop the gear bag and carry the essentials with two quick zips.
- True MOLLE system compatibility on the hip belt that conforms to the 1” MOLLE webbing standard.
The Firefly gear bag from True North helps you to carry around your wildland firefighting essentials such as a 100 oz hydration reservoir, fire shelter, fusees, and all the firefighting gear that you can fit in the stash pocket. With its new hip belt and harness, the bag is also ergonomic and comfortable to carry. Add this bag to your cart now.
- Waist Belt Upgraded to True MOLLE System
- Compatible with All MOLLE Accessories and Fire Shelter
- SCS™ Patented Load-Trapping Suspension
- Quick-Zip Removable Gear Bag
- 100 oz (3L) Hydration Pocket (Reservoir Not Included)
- Removable New Generation Fire Shelter Case (Fits Standard & Large Shelter)
- Side Pockets Hold Two 1L Bottles
- 18 Fusee Carrying Capacity
- Dimensions: 16” x 10” x 6.5”
- Weight: 5 LBS
- Capacity: 2500 cu in
- UL certified to current NFPA 1977 standards.
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, Nylon Webbing, #10 & #8 YKK® Zipper, 3M™ Reflective Tape, Nylon Hardware
- Technology SCS™ - Super Compression Suspension