Due to a Nationwide raw material and labor shortage, the availability of Wildland tools and replacement handles has been severely impacted and long delays are anticipated. If you are ordering out of stock tools or handles, please consider placing these on a separate order from other items to avoid the delay of non-tool items. Tool orders will be processed and filled in the order in which they are received as our stock replenishes.
The Pulaski tool for sale here is a necessity for wildland firefighters. This wildfire axe is equipped with a hand-sharpened, single bit edge and mattock blade.
- The body of this firefighting equipment has been body coated with red enamel and clear lacquer to prevent rust.
- A single bit axe blade on one side and a mattock blade for digging on the other.
- ANSI Standards ask for hardness of Rc 45-60 and Council Tool standards calls for tempered bit hardness of Rc 48-55
When purchasing a Pulaski axe, you want to know that it is durable and reliable. Here at The Supply Cache, we provide hickory or fiberglass handled Pulaski axes for sale that you can count on to help at the fireline.
- Size: 36”
- Axe head is hydraulically seated onto the handle and secured with a serrated aluminum edge.
- Eye section is dried to below 10% moisture to prevent shrinkage or loosening
Replacement handles available here: Wood
Due to oversize/custom packaging, this product requires additional shipping fees.