Tecasafe® plus Fabric Content: 48% modacrylic/37% cellulosic/15% para-aramid.
Characteristics: Tecasafe® Plus is an inherently flame resistant fabric that delivers NFPA 70E defined, Category 2 electric arc protection in a comfortable light weight fabric. The fabric also meets the performance requirements of NFPA 2112-Standard on Flame resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel against Flash Fire. With excellent after wash appearance, good color fastness, and durability, this fabric gives a long life cycle and consequently, exceptional value. Sold exclusively by The Supply Cache and is manufactured in the USA by Topps Safety Apparel Inc, a leader in flame resistant protective clothing. UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 standards on protective clothing and equipment for wildland fire fighting.
• 5.8 oz Red Tecasafe® Plus fabric
• UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 standards on protective clothing and equipment for wildland fire fighting.
• Wide overlapping collar with hook and loop closure so that collar can remain upright after extension into the vertical position as required by NFPA 1977
• Two double stitched, breast pockets with hook and loop flaps, left with pencil slot
• Hook and loop adjustments on sleeve cuffs
• Heat resistant melamine buttons
• Pencil pocket on left sleeve
• Sewn throughout with Nomex® thread
|Size||Chest||Regular Sleeve||Long Sleeve|