This iconic Nicks boot is the most trusted and durable wildland fire footwear on the market.
- This wildland firefighting boot offers standard 10” upper, burn resistant 1” Viram “RedX” lug outsoles, and burn resistant stitching throughout.
- Resoleable and rebuildable for years of extended life (fees apply).
- All military-grade brass hardware.
When shopping for wildland firefighting boots, you want to be sure that you get a pair that are not only durable, but comfortable as well. These boots were made to last and to provide you protection when on the fireline. Add these to your cart now and continue shopping through our firefighting gear.
- Specify Sizes 8-14 (whole and half) with D, E, and EE Widths
- Made in the USA
- Color: Black
- 3rd Party Tested to Meet or Exceed NFPA 1977 standards.
WALK-IN BOOT FITTING INFORMATION:
TSC takes boot fittings seriously and we want to be certain that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. For your convenience and to assure there will be a qualified boot fitter available on-site when you arrive, we recommend you call ahead to schedule an appointment.