Hotshot Pack, Mystery Ranch
Hotshot Pack, Mystery Ranch - S Pre-order Now and Receive Real-Time Shipping Updates
Over a long season on a Hotshot crew, engine, or helicopter, your fire pack becomes the one thing you can truly call your own. With key tailoring touches, Sliplocks on shoulder pads for adding a saw pad and MR Talk Box accessories, the HOTSHOT features enhance both comfort and function and improved framing—because every cubic inch of a fire pack is invaluable to the firefighter wearing it.
- Fully adjustable Fire Yoke telescopes to fit any torso length
- 3M™ reflective
- Fire Belt system features 2” re-direct webbing and PALS web for MOLLE accessories
- Included Hot Shelter Case MOLLE can be set up for right- or lefthanded deployment and slants away from the body to prevent shelter slap and chafe
- Included Hotshot Lid provides 300 cu-in of storage, featuring low-profile admin pocket with pen slots
- Wing pockets’ low-cut front enables firefighters to reach fuel and water bottles while wearing the pack. It holds up three fuel bottles, three water bottles (40oz Hydroflask®, FSS bottle), or one64oz Hydroflask® growler per side.
- All body-facing components built with spacer mesh materials for moisture transfer and body heat dispersion
- External detail pocket gives easy access to small items like headlamps, flagging, and batteries
- Internal stretch-woven hydration sleeve with porting
- Zip-front, panel load access to main compartment
MPN Hotshot Kit