The Tiger Wall UL2 Two Person tent is a light two door, two vestibule, technical backcountry tent designed using solution-dyed fabric that is highly resistant to UV fade and drastically reduces energy consumption and water use during manufacturing, a process that is better for the environment and improves the quality of the tent fabric.
- Strong DAC Featherlite single-pole system structure makes for easy and efficient setup and takedown
- 2 doors with storm flap zip vestibules allow efficient entry and exit while keeping the interior completely dry
- All seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (free of PVC and VOCs)
- Tent corner construction with TipLok Tent Buckle™ design streamlines and combines 3 functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop
- TipLok buckles have a keyed hole to securely lock pole tip in place during setup; hinged design stabilizes structure by equalizing forces between tent body, rainfly and stake
- Precut guylines and tensioners are attached to the fly for quick pitching; hook-and-loop tabs connect the fly to pole structure for added stability
- Reflective guylines and color-coded webbing on the tent corners make it even easier to pitch at any time of day
- Elevated 3D mezzanine bin storage at the foot and 2 mesh storage pockets in the ceiling and door keep your gear organized and out of the way
- Oversize mesh media pocket above the sleeping area features 2 routing ports for headphones and cords to conveniently attach to your devices
- Compatible with the Triangle, Large Trapezoid and Wall Gear Lofts (not included) for additional organization
- Smooth, snag-free dual zipper entry and exit vestibule keeps the interior dry
- Structured foot-end corner allows more usable space between your feet and the tent wall
- Low vents on the vestibule doors and double sliders on the vestibule zippers help with venting from the top or bottom to provide increased airflow
- Includes nine 6 in. Dirt Dagger UL tent stakes that are made with a lighter and stronger patent-pending I-Beam aluminum construction
- Packed Trail Weight 2 lbs, 8 oz.
- Packed Size 18 x 5.5"
- Floor Area 28 Square Fee
- Peak Height 39"