Be ready to respond with these dual compliant stationwear pants that will help you go faster from the station to the fire.
- These are the first pants on the market to receive both NFPA 1975 Stationwear and NFPA 1977, 2011 Wildland Fire Certification.
- This CrewBoss Stationwear pant is an essential piece of wildland firefighting apparel for uniforms.
- The perfect pant for any urban interface, EMT, or rural firefighter.
- Made of NFPA certified fire resistant Tecasafe Plus™ material.
When it comes to wildland firefighting, you’ve got to be ready to go at any point during the day to help keep your community safe. This dual compliant CrewBoss Stationwear BDU offers strength, durability, comfort, and will have you ready to go to the fire scene.
- Made in the USA
- Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2
- Dual compliant to meet both NFPA 1977 and NFPA 1975 Standards for Wildland Firefighting and Protective Station Wear
Choose waist AND inseam sizes when ordering