Being a Wildland Firefighter requires mental and physical toughness to face some of the most challenging conditions, you need a boot that can match the challenges you face, that is as tough as you are. From top to bottom, Missoula 2.1 has the rugged durability for the job at hand. With a European bullhide upper featuring double and triple stitched seams, this boot is built to last.
- Upper Material is water resistant split leather, hydrophobic and breathable, 2.8 – 3.0 mm thick
- HAIX® Secura Liner® Breathable and abrasion resistant inner lining
- Plastic/non woven Midsole
- Rubber/PU anti-slip sole with rugged profile, abrasion-proof gives a perfect side stabilization for hiking
- The non-marking outer sole is fuel oil resistant, it is heat contact resistant up to 572° F
- Specially designed heel for superior footholds on steep and uneven terrain
- Comfortable, cushioning and moisture repellent insole with separate heel shape for good cushioning and foot insertion
- Two Zone Lacing System enables a separate adjustment of the boot to the foot and leg area
- Threads and laces are made of flame resistant Nomex, All HAIX® boots come laced up
- Special heel edging for easier removal of boot
- NFPA 1977 - 2016
- ASTM F2892 – 2018
WALK-IN BOOT FITTING INFORMATION:
The Supply Cache takes boot fitting seriously and want you to be satisfied with the boots you purchase. As a result, we ask you arrive at least 1 hour prior to closing to ensure we have enough time to dedicate to your needs. We also suggest you bring any insoles or orthotics you will be using with your new boots to ensure a proper fit. The thickness of socks can also make a big difference in how a boot fits and we suggest you bring those along as well.
MPN 111011 Medium Width