- This wildland firefighting boot offers standard 10” upper, burn resistant 1” Viram “RedX” lug outsoles, and burn resistant stitching throughout.
- Resoleable and rebuildable for years of extended life (fees apply).
- All military-grade brass hardware.
When shopping for wildland firefighting boots, you want to be sure that you get a pair that are not only durable, but comfortable as well. These boots were made to last and to provide you protection when on the fireline.
- Specify Sizes 8-14 (whole and half) with D, E, and EE Widths
- NFPA Sole
- Made in the USA
- Color: Black
- 3rd Party Tested to Meet or Exceed NFPA 1977 standards.
- MPN: 25V267
WALK-IN BOOT FITTING INFORMATION:
TSC takes boot fittings seriously and we want to be certain that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. For your convenience and to assure there will be a qualified boot fitter available on-site when you arrive, we recommend you call ahead to schedule an appointment.