Due to the popularity of sale items, sizes may temporarily sell out. We will be replenishing our inventory during this sale. You may place your order and we will ship as soon as our stock replenishes throughout the month of October. Sale ends October 31st, 2021.
The Exxtreme™ jacket has Rip-Stop Nomex® reinforcement patches on the forearm and the shoulder area for increased wear resistance. Armpit zippers allow for increased ventilation options and greater body temperature control. The Exxtreme™ offers durable yet breathable warmth that's fire-resistant, heavily wind resistant and sheds light rain and snow. The permanent protection won't melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. Women's Exxtreme HERE.
- Inherently fire and arc resistant
- Breathable Tri-Blend Super Fleece Fabric
- Lofted, durable, wind-resistant fleece retains body heat
- Rip-stop reinforcement at high-wear areas
- Armpit ventilation for body temperature control
- Drop-tail rear hem and longer sleeves for extra coverage
- Zippered chest and hand warmer pockets, two inner cargo pockets
- Protection CAT 4, Arc Rating 40 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70 E
- NFPA 2112
- Made in the USA
|Size||Chest||Regular Sleeve||Tall Sleeve|