For controlled burning, suppressing wildfires, and more forestry needs, you can rely on this drip torch to get the job done.
- This double-bottom drip torch features a big mouth design to make filling easier and more efficient.
- The welded double-bottom ensures that this piece of firefighting gear will last you a lifetime.
- Features a fuel tap to prevent flashback into the tank, a check valve, breather valve, oil proof gaskets, and sealed outlets to avoid spills.
Lighting a backfire for prescribed burning and removing fine fuel in order to suppress and halt wildfires is a common technique in wildfire firefighting. To do this, one requires a drip torch, and you want to be sure that there is no risk for spills and that your firefighting gear can withstand the harsh elements. Sold exclusively by The Supply Cache, this double-bottom drip torch is durable and incredibly efficient. Add to your cart now.
- Height: 25 ½” in Operating Position, 14” in Sealed Position
- Capacity: 1 ¼ Gallon
- Weight: 5 lbs 6 oz
- DOT Tested and Approved
- Replacement Parts are Available for Special Order.
|Check Valve Repair Kit|
|Spout with Fuel Trap|
|Check Valve Ball|
|Check Valve Seat|
|Check Valve Screen|
|Breather Valve Assembly|