Hiker Midweight Merino Wool Cushioned Boot Sock (Taupe), Darn Tough
Hiker Midweight Merino Wool Cushioned Boot Sock (Taupe), Darn Tough - Medium Pre-order Now and Receive Real-Time Shipping Updates
The sock that made a name for itself from the Pacific Crest Trail to the AT. "Must pack" durability meets undeniable comfort in a Full Cushion sock that absorbs the rigors of the trail.
- Men's boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- 64% Merino Wool 33% Nylon 3% Lycra Spandex
Made in the USA