The Cx Wildland Vent Pant is designed to not only provide you with ultimate protection, but comfort as well.
- The Xvent system allows airflow to battle against internal heat buildup.
- These wildland fire pants offer the perfect fit as well as leg venting, knee articulation, and a seamless crotch.
- Specifically designed to battle against heat, sweat, and discomfort.M
Made to handle the harsh elements that wildland firefighters face on the job, the CX Wildland Vent Pant will keep you protected and comfortable even in extreme heat.
- Material: 7 oz Tecasafe Plus Ripstop
- Nomex® CRAQ-SPUN® Thread
- YKK® Nomex Zipper Pulls & Tape
- Melamine Buttons
- Mil-Spec Velcro
- Single Needle Tailoring
- Total Weight (Size: L): 26 oz / 1.63 lbs / 0.74 kg
- Certified to Meet the Requirements of CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c)(1)
- UL® Dual Certified to Current NFPA 1977 & 1975 Specifications