The Hickory Shirt has a long tradition of being an essential piece of apparel for loggers, foresters, arborists and others who spend a great amount of time working in the outdoors. This design was built to wear through the toughest work days by the most rugged workers in North America. The CrewBoss Hickory Brush Shirt has been constructed with protection, durability, comfort and safety in mind.
• UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 standards on protective clothing and equipment for wildland fire fighting.
• Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2
• Made in the USA
• Built with internal and external self-fabric facing to prevent zipper from touching the skin.
• Large spade style chest pockets with hook and loop closures.
• Sewn with Traditional Yellow colored Nomex thread throughout.
• Stress points bar-tacked at 10 locations to ensure long lasting durability.
• Hook and loop cuff closures for tight fit at the gloves.
• Small chest 34-36 - sleeve 32
• Medium chest 38-40 - sleeve 33
• Large chest 42-44 - sleeve 34
• XLarge chest 46-48 - sleeve 35
• 2XLarge chest 50-52 - sleeve 36
• 3XLarge chest 54-56 - sleeve 38