Tecasafe Plus 7 oz.Hickory Brush Shirt (Hi Viz Yellow), CrewBoss
This is a discontinued item. Limited quantities and size
The new CrewBoss Hi-Viz Brush Shirt, made out of Tecasafe Plus, is changing the safety game by making it easier for your crew mates, aircraft, and incident commanders to see you in the field. This is one seriously vibrant shirt that will have you standing out on the fireline.
The Hickory Shirt has a long tradition of being an essential piece of apparel for loggers, foresters, arborists and others who spend a great amount of time working in the outdoors. This design was built to wear through the toughest work days by the most rugged workers in North America. The CrewBoss Hickory Brush Shirt has been constructed with protection, durability, comfort and safety in mind.
- UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 standards on protective clothing and equipment for wildland fire fighting
- Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2
- Made in the USA
- Built with internal and external self-fabric facing to prevent zipper from touching the skin
- Large spade style chest pockets with hook and loop closures
- Sewn with Traditional Yellow colored Nomex thread throughout
- Stress points bartack stitched at 10 locations to ensure long lasting durability
- Hook and loop cuff closures for tight fit at the gloves