This is a discontinued item. Limited quantities and sizes are available.
These khaki brush pants provide superior fire protection for our brave men and women wildland firefighters.
- Specifically designed for wildland professionals and their unique fire protection needs.
- Our flame-resistant clothing meets or exceeds the current NFPA 1977 standards on protective clothing for wildland firefighting and is UL listed.
- Not only do these brush pants offer protection from wildland fires, but are comfortable to wear as well.
Sold exclusively from The Supply Cache, these khaki Tecasafe® Plus pants are manufactured by Topps Safety Apparel Inc., a leader in flame resistant protective clothing. Made to exceed fire safety standards, these brush pants will provide you with the protection you need to fight wildland fires.
- Material: 48% Modacrylic / 37% Cellulosic / 15% Para-aramid
- Weight: 7 oz Per Square Yard
- Two Welted Hip Pockets with Pocket Flaps and Velcro® Closure
- Reinforced Knees
- Adjustable Waist with Velcro Take-Ups
- Double Top-Stitching Reinforces the Outseams
- Nomex® Ripstop Pocketing
- Brass Zipper with Nomex Zipper Tape
- Hook and Loop Take-up Tabs on Leg Bottoms
- Made in the USA
Specify Waist and Inseam Sizes:
- Even Waist Size 30 - 48
- Inseam Size 30, 32, 34 or 36