The CrewBoss Hi-Viz Brush Shirt, made out of Tecasafe Plus, is changing the safety game by making it easier for your crew mates and aircraft and incident commanders to see you in the field. This is one seriously vibrant shirt that will have you standing out on the fireline.
Based off the original Forest Service style brush shirt, the Traditional Brush Shirt is designed for optimal functionality on the most high pressure fire lines. The Traditional Brush Shirt includes features such as large spade style pockets with hook and loop closures and hook and loop closures around the cuff to insure a tight fit around the glove. The Traditional Brush Shirt provides superior personal protection with dependable strength and is lightweight, breathable, and inherently flame resistant.
- UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting
- Complies with CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1) Federal State Test 191 Method 5903.2
- Made in the USA
- Large spade style pockets with hook and loop closures
- Forest Service style button front closure
- Hook and loop cuff closures insures tight fit at the glove
- Extra long square cut tails
- Sewn with traditional yellow colored Nomex® thread throughout
- Stress points bartack stitching at 10 locations