A tank, a live hose reel, crosslay, foam system(s), and or
patient transport, with a fire pump that can be combined
into a single one-piece assembly slipped onto a small
truck, ATV, trailer or boat. This unit can be used for flowing
water and or foam on a structural fire, car fire, marine fire,
wildfire, and confined space fires. This unit is very effective
in, parking garages, commercial and industrial buildings,
stadiums, arenas, and parking lots.
The combination of fire suppression and patient transport
capabilities, packs a lot of value into this all poly-unit.
It’s “light” and ready to “fight”.
• 75 gallon fully baffled propylene water tank
• 6.5hp twin impeller fire pump
• 70gpm at 10psi, 40gpm at 100psi and 20gpm at 125psi
• 1.5 gallons integrated fuel tank
• Lighted control panel
• 1.5 inch tank to pump 1/4 turn ball valve
• Multiple outlets manifold
• 1.5 inch and 1 inch service lines with cap and chain
• Stoke(s) basket area
• Open storage compartment
• Enclosed storage compartment
•Approximate Weight Dry 350 lbs./ Wet 950 lbs.
View Full Specs and Bid Documents HERE