What is the perfect small slip-on? You may have just found it. The Skeeter by CET offers the lowest profile slip-on by keeping the platform flat. A 75 gallon poly tank with clear sight window keeps the weight centered forward on your vehicle. The small footprint is rounded out with a 6.5HP Honda GX pump capable of 70GPM @ 10psi and a storage system with rails that form a Stokes basket platform. A hose reel mount is provided above the water tank so you can choose your favorite booster hose reel.
The "Skeeter" is an impressive, one-piece assembly than can be slipped onto a small truck, ATV, trailer, or boat. With a dry weight of only 345 lbs, your small vehicle starts with less weight penalty than most competitive slip-ons. This unit is very effective in a wildland setting, parking garages, commercial and industrial buildings, stadiums, arenas, and parking lots.
- 75 gallon fully baffled propylene water tank
- 6.5 hp twin impeller fire pump
- 70 gpm at 10 psi, 40 gpm at 100 psi, and 20 gpm and 125 psi
- 1.5 gallons integrated fuel tank
- Lighted control panel
- 1.5 inch tank to pump 1/4 turn ball valve
- Multiple outlets manifold
- 1.5 inch and 1 inch service lines with cap and chain
- Stoke(s) basket area
- Open storage compartment
- Enclosed storage compartment
Dimensions and Weight
- Dry Weight 345 lbs. Wet Weight 971 lbs
- 48" x 54"
Looking for something similar with a smaller tank? See our SXS50!
This item ships direct from the manufacturer and is built upon request. Please allow adequate time for manufacturing and shipping. ETA from time of order to arrival is 6-10 weeks. Please choose carefully as returns are not able to be accepted on this custom built unit.