The Skeeter by CET offers the lowest profile slip-on by keeping the platform flat. A 75 gallon poly tank with clear sight window keeps the weight centered forward on your vehicle. The small footprint is rounded out with a 6.5HP Honda GX pump capable of 70GPM @ 10psi and a storage system with rails that form a Stokes basket platform. A hose reel mount is provided above the water tank so you can choose your favorite booster hose reel. The "Skeeter" is an impressive, one-piece assembly than can be slipped onto a small truck, ATV, trailer, or boat. With a dry weight of only 345 lbs, your small vehicle starts with less weight penalty than most competitive slip-ons. This unit is very effective in a wildland setting, parking garages, commercial and industrial buildings, stadiums, arenas, and parking lots.
75 gallon fully baffled propylene water tank
- 6.5 hp twin impeller fire pump
- 70 gpm at 10 psi, 40 gpm at 100 psi, and 20 gpm and 125 psi
- 1.5 gallons integrated fuel tank
- Lighted control panel
- 1.5 inch tank to pump 1/4 turn ball valve
- Multiple outlets manifold
- 1.5 inch and 1 inch service lines with cap and chain
- Stoke(s) basket area
- Open storage compartment
- Enclosed storage compartment
- Dry Weight 345 lbs. Wet Weight 971 lbs.
- Dimensions are 48" x 54"
Looking for something similar with a smaller tank? See our SXS50 available Here.
Please choose carefully as returns are not accepted on this custom built unit.
MPN DP-SKEETER SPACE PAC-0701