The Attack Pack skid unit features a 200-gallon fully-baffled polypropylene water tank (with water level window) paired with a 20hp CET fire pump. The 3-gallon fuel tank keeps your pump active for multiple fill-ups. A live hose reel with a low profile electric rewind sits atop of the water tank with a 1", 100' booster hose. The custom intake manifold provides for both hydrant fill and pump draft with a 2.5" tank to pump quarter turn ball valve with multiple outlets. 1.5" service lines are fitted with cap and chain and CET adds a 3/4-inch pressurized garden hose connection for convenience. To top it off, a lighted control panel makes for quick reads at a glance in the darkness.
- 200 gallon fully baffled propylene water tank
- 20hp mid range fire pump
- 265gpm at 50psi, 190gpm at 100psi, 115gpm at 150psi and 45gpm at 200psi
- 3 gallon fuel tank
- Lighted control panel
- Low profile electric rewind hose reel
- 1 inch x 100 foot booster hose
- 2.5 inch tank to pump 1/4 turn ball valve
- Steel manifold with multiple outlets
- 1.5 inch service line with cap and chain
- 3/4 inch pressurized garden hose connection
Dimensions and Weight
- Dry Weight 615 lbs. Wet Weight 2285 lbs
- 48" x 96"
This item ships direct from the manufacturer and is built upon request. Please allow adequate time for manufacturing and shipping. ETA from time of order to arrival is 6-10 weeks. Please choose carefully as returns are not able to be accepted on this custom built unit.