- These wildland fire boots have a 10” upper made of premium full-grain leather, oil-tanned and water-resistant
- Made with four rows of lock stitching for rock-solid durability.
- Lace-in tongue guard and laces are included (leather and nylon)
- Vibram Full Lug Soles & Heels
- Built on the 55 Arch-Ease® Last
- Brass Hooks & Eyes
- Boots can be resoled & rebuilt (fees apply)
Replacement Leather Laces Here
Replacement Nylon Laces Here
WALK-IN BOOT FITTING INFORMATION:
The Supply Cache takes boot fitting seriously and want you to be satisfied with the boots you purchase. As a result, we ask you arrive at least 1 hour prior to closing to ensure we have enough time to dedicate to your needs. We also suggest you bring any insoles or orthotics you will be using with your new boots to ensure a proper fit. The thickness of socks can also make a big difference in how a boot fits and we suggest you bring those along as well.
Made in USA