With a design nod to Mystery Ranch Special Forces packs, the RIP RUCK has a rip-zip opening on the main pocket for on-the-fly access. It's an ideal size to organize essentials for your daily missions. The RIP RUCK is a prime example of cross-utilizing our design inspirations. This pack blends organization and access features we initially developed for military use, and yet they translate perfectly to the urban “battlefield.” The top pocket has a Rip Zip opening to provide swift access to daily essentials. The padded, zippered laptop sleeve has additional room for a tablet or docs. Load up the RIP RUCK and deploy.
- These bags feature the same design principles and durability that MYSTERY RANCH is known for and are built to survive the harshest commute, wherever that may be.
- URE (urethane) zips provide weather protection
- Main pocket has rip-zip opening for rapid access
- Large main compartment and zippered mesh accessory pocket
- Sleeve fits laptops up to 15”
- Two exterior rip-zip compartments on front hold chargers, water bottles, and other small accessories
- Fixed harnessing
- 500D CORDURA® fabric
- YKK® zippers
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Volume: 1343 cu-in
- Dimensions: 19.5"x14"x12.5"
- Harnessing Style: Fixed Harness