The Plus 900 Accessory Module transforms your Shift into a Hotshot size extended attack pack for a full-featured, full-size pack the near equivalent of the Hotshot pack.
- Fire-specific yoke features our patented Futura adjustment system to telescopically adjust to any user’s torso length, but reduces its footprint width by 2” to maximize ventilation and body heat dispersion
- Mid- and lumbar portion of the pack are built with continuous HDPE and fiberglass stay framing to bridge load distribution evenly from the yoke through to the hips and core
- The Load Shelf itself, which comes into play when hauling hose-packs, attaching the Plus 900 or forthcoming Modules, or doing something outside the box, like hauling 5 gal jerry cans, or strapping on a few drip-torches
- Triple-Spade system is color coded, and securely attaches modular Plus 900 to Shift base in seconds
- Stows up to 8 additional fusees between two dedicated sleeves
- Fusees fully stow away for rotor-wing crew shuttles
- Plus 900's wing pockets’ low-cut front enables firefighter to reach fuel and water bottles while wearing pack
- Wing pockets hold up to three fuel bottles, three water bottles (40oz Hydroflask®, FSS bottle) or one 64oz Hydroflask® growler per side
- Detail pocket for headlamp, batteries, snacks, and other essential gear
- Pinstripe 3M™ reflective
- Compatible with legacy HOT SPOT pack
- Built of custom spec’d 500D and 1000D CORDURA® with Teflon® and PU coatings for longevity: maximum durability, UV, and weather protection
- Uretek® coated YKK® #10 Zippers with nickel-plated sliders provide exceptional weather-resistance and durability
- Nylon 6,6 hardware & webbing
- Varying density foams provide structure and padding
- Double-layering and web reinforcement in high wear areas
- Fiberglass Stays
- CAL FIRE PPE Working Group approved to CAL FIRE Spec 1728 (CAL FIRE SPEC Model)
- UL® Certified to NFPA 1977-2016
Note: Pack kitted up for demonstration purposes, accessories not included.
Hydration sold separately available Here.