Slayer™, by True North®, Brush Shirt is a smart choice when doing battle with wild fire. Combining the comfort you need with the toughness you depend on, this shirt blends trusted materials with innovative features. You'll appreciate the attention to detail in the construction of the stand up collar for complete neck coverage, and the addition of a mic-clip tab on the front of the shirt. There's also a zippered chest pocket with a port in the back to allow headphones to be connected inside the shirt to reduce snagging. Made from flame resistant Nomex® IIIA the Brush Shirt exceeds the NFPA 1977 standards.* Certified to comply with CAL/OSHA Regulation 34056(c)(1) Federal test 191 Method 2903.2.
• *UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 standards on protective clothing and equipment for wildland fire fighting.
• Zippered chest pocket with internal headphone port.
• Second large chest pocket with hook and loop closures.
• Tailored fit for maximum mobility and comfort.
• Hook and loop cuff closures to keep the grit out.
• Extra-long, square-cut tails won't pull out.
• Innovative stand-up collar provides extra protection.
• Placket front closure with melamine button fasteners.
• Covered by True North's BOMB-PROOF guarantee.
• Made from flame resistant, 6 oz, Nomex® IIIA material
• Certified to comply with CAL/OSHA Regulation 34056(c)(1) Federal test 191 Method 2903.2
•: Made in the USA