Slayer™ pants are built to the exact standards of NFPA 1977, while also offering innovations in design and style. Optimized for mobility, the True North™ design, makes it easier to move when you're working on a steep side-slope, while reducing chaffing at the same time. Durability has been worked into every detail of the design and construction to ensure a long service life. Made with 6 oz, Spruce Green, Nomex® IIIA material.
• Tru-Fit™ micro-adjustable elastic waist band for a custom fit.
• Diamond-gusseted crotch panel for greater range of motion and reduced chaffing.
• Wear-Guard™ patches on inside of cuffs for maximum durability.
• Engineered cargo pockets prevent snagging.
• Fully adjustable ankle straps keep the dirt out.
• Super-Fly™ self-locking, full-metal zipper.
• Wrangler style front pockets with reinforced patch for clip-knives.
• Oversized belt loops for 2" web belts.
• Two well-sized rear pockets.
• Covered by True North's™ BOMB-PROOF guarantee.
• Made with 6 oz, Spruce Green, Nomex® IIIA material.
• UL® certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977-2011 standard on protective clothing and equipment for wildland fire fighting.
• Certified to comply with CAL/OSHA Regulation 34056(c)(1) Federal test 191 Method 2903.2
• Made in the USA