The CX Wildland Vent Pants are the perfect balance between protection and comfort. Each feature in these wildland fire pants was specifically designed to battle against heat, sweat, and discomfort. Our Xvent system (YKK® Nomex® zippered leg vents) allows airflow to battle against internal heat buildup
The cut and fit of the CX Wildland Vent Pants are second to none and totally raises the bar on Wildland Fire PPE design and function. With absolutely stellar fit, leg venting, knee articulation, and seamless crotch (less chafing!) these wildland fire pants keep you protected and comfortable all day long. Whether you’re on the fire line or at base camp you will appreciate these pants like no others.
- Material: NOMEX® IIIA, 6.8oz
- NOMEX® CRAQ-SPUN® Thread
- YKK® NOMEX® Zipper Pulls & Tape
- Melamine Buttons
- Mil-Spec Velcro
- Single Needle Tailoring
- Total Weight (Size: L): 26 oz. / 1.63 lbs. / 0.74 kg.
- Certified to Meet the Requirements of CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1)
- UL® Dual Certified to current NFPA 1977 & 1975 Specifications